It's been too since I posted here and I think it's time for an update. I've been busy working on many Game Maker projects (I sometimes post about them on Twitter) which is why I stopped posting new tutorials. In 2019, I would like to change that and reboot my tutorial series. I've learned a lot in these past 5 years which will help me bring better content to you all.
plans and ideas
- New website domain and hosting.
- Fundamental tutorials for covering shader syntax.
- Example tutorials showing how to apply the fundamentals.
- Shader gallery with source code.
- Shader glossary with explanations of functions and variables.
- And perhaps HLSL tutorials. Let me know if you're interested!
I don't know for certain that I'll get to all of this, but if I'm able, then I intend to.
How you can help
The new website will be shared on all my social media and on this website when it's ready.
In the meantime, feel free to join my Discord server. Let's talk about shaders and GM.
Thanks for reading!