It's been too since I posted here and I think it's time for an update. I've been busy working on many Game Maker projects (I sometimes post about them on Twitter) which is why I stopped posting new tutorials. In 2019, I would like to change that and reboot my tutorial series. I've learned a lot in these past 5 years which will help me bring better content to you all.
plans and ideas
- New website domain and hosting.
- Fundamental tutorials for covering shader syntax.
- Example tutorials showing how to apply the fundamentals.
- Shader gallery with source code.
- Shader glossary with explanations of functions and variables.
- And perhaps HLSL tutorials. Let me know if you're interested!
I don't know for certain that I'll get to all of this, but if I'm able, then I intend to.